01 Jul WOD – Friday 1 July 2016WodBlog | Admin
BOX COMPETITION WODS
- WOD 1: Coaches’ Surprise!😳
- WOD 2: Mind over Muscle!
As a team with both partners working at the same time on, each on their own Barbell, attempt to move as a team, as much “weight” as possible in 4min of:
*Ground to Overhead*
*For each rep to count, the athlete must start with the weight touching the floor (exception is for bars only, in which case the bar must start from the knee) for each rep and with the athletes arms fully extended and locked out overhead.
* both team members work at the same time facing each other, with each athlete trying to complete as many reps in the four minutes as possible on their own bar.
* The total amount of repetitions will be multiplied by the weight of the bar moved to calculate the total amount of weight used over the four minutes.
* Team members will need to strategise before the workout starts to decide what weight best to use based on their level of strength, fitness and ability to perform the movement standard, so as to maximise the total amount of weight moved as a team.
* The weight on the bar may only be loaded once. No weight may be added to the bar once the clock has started. No weight may be removed from the bar once the clock has started.
* The score for each team member will be added together to create a total kgs moved as a team for the workout.
- WOD 3: Finisher:
*in case of an Equaliser or tie, playoff will be in the form of Tic Tac Toe to decide the winner!