WHERE DO YOU START?
All new members will begin their CrossFit experience by enrolling in our On-Ramp Program, which is the first month of membership. The program is designed to introduce members to the CrossFit experience in a safe and progressive manor. The emphasis is on skill development and exposure to our most used movements. The essential movements are demonstrated then practiced until done correctly to ensure your safety and success at the next level.
– Have a short call or chat with one of our coaches to establish what your needs are.
– Book your goal setting session with a coach who will take you through a medical, health, lifestyle, and goals questionnaire. It is important we know your background, any potential health issues, or risks, establish your goals, and put a plan for your training together.
Our commitment is that you get the most value from your training. This process is an essential part to ensure you achieve that!
There is no obligation to join CrossFit once your On-Ramp is completed.
On completion of your program you can choose a membership package and discuss with your coach which class will be suitable for you. Please view OUR CLASSES here.
Please email us to find out dates for the next On-Ramp Program.
WANT TO DROP-IN?
You have 2 options:
1. Book online via our payment gateway using Octiv. All your fees and classes will be managed via Octiv, it’s super easy! Just click on the package of your choice below and follow the prompts. Once you’re paid and registered, you will login to OCTIV and book your classes.
2. Email us your name and preferred package or enquiry:
– Email: email@example.com
– EFT details: FNB Plettenberg Bay, Account: 62440627430, Branch code: 210514
– EFT Reference must be your name.
You’ll receive a confirmation email with more details, then you will be able to choose and confirm the classes you want to attend.
Click on the button if you can’t see the form below.