What is the Lean & Clean Challenge?
The Lean & Clean Challenge is NOT another diet and is NOT a new fitness fad. It is also not a one size fits all program. The Lean & Clean Challenge focuses on you as an individual, transforming your relationship to food and how you fuel yourself.
- Are you feeling sluggish? Slow? Low energy? Always tired? Fat and fed up?
- What is your goal? Are you training for weight loss, are you training for muscle gain, are you training for performance? When is the best time to train? Are you training in the morning or the evening? When do I eat? Before training or after training? What do I eat? Before training, after training?
- How do I fuel myself effectively throughout the day so that I am able to perform at my best throughout the day with energy and vitality?
- There is such a wealth of information out there today, it is difficult to decide which diet is best, which fitness fad gives the best results.
Whether you are a busy mom, office executive, work outdoors, or an athlete, these are just some of the questions we deal with daily and answer on the Lean & Clean Challenge.
Register Now! Workshop starts on Saturday, the 31 August 2019.
What does it include?
- Your personal Lean & Clean Log book and food diary for the next 30 days.
- 3-hour Introduction Workshop dealing with how best to fuel yourself effectively through the day and also identify what your biggest barriers will likely be the next 30 days.
- First fitness test so we can track and measure your progress.
- Body assessment to calculate total body weight, lean muscle mass, fat mass and fat %.
- 5 Weekly Body assessments with short weekly coaching sessions assessing your food diary and logbook. Based on your results, extra coaching as to where you can improve your diet, results and performance. This coaching is personal to you.
- Unlimited group training at CrossFit Plett for the month you complete the program.
You have constant support and access to the Lean & Clean Coaches through out the program both at the gym and via a Whatsapp support group where you will receive advice and weekly lifestyle habits to work on and where you can support each other through out the program.
After the challenge, you complete a final fitness test and tally the daily scores (for your eyes only).
The total cost of the Lean & Clean Challenge for is R1500, BUT register asap and receive a R255 discount and only pay R1295!
We strongly encourage you to use this opportunity to develop a healthy exercise habit. Through experience, we at CrossFit Plett understand what it takes for people to truly experience life changing habits. We know that working in a supportive community environment helps people to reach their goals and many times surpass their expectations.
More importantly, your community helps hold you to account, re-enforcing long-lasting change.
We believe that fitness is essential in weight loss and a vital part of living a healthy balanced life. At the same time we understand that each participant has a different level of fitness ability, or may have an injury or disability.
We strongly suggest that you participate in a minimum of 2 training sessions. We believe this will yield the greatest results in the challenge.
*There will be a special beginners class for all new members participating in the challenge, but it is not mandatory should you choose not to participate in a CrossFit Class.
All additional daily physical activities, this includes walks, runs, hikes, cycling, should be recorded.
What does it cost?
Included is Unlimited membership for 1 month. If you already have an existing membership then you will be entitled to a 50% discount on the Lean & Clean fee.
To join, the fee is R1550.00. If you join before the 31st August, it’s R1295! Spring Special!
Here their stories…
To sign up for the Lean & Clean 30 Day Challenge,
please email us at email@example.com
or give us a call at 044-533-0155